APG Bank Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 108 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) at www.apgb.in
Candidate from Andhra Pradesh state searching for Careers in Bank of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank can apply for Officer Assistant job by utilizing APG Bank Recruitment 2015 or Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 link from official site www.apgb.in. There are total 108 empty vacancies in Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. Willing aspirants can apply via online mode before due date i.e. 01st October 2015.
APGB Recruitment Notification 2015
Empty vacancies will be filled on the basis of IBPS RRB-III and their academic qualification. Candidates have at least pursued graduation degree from any recognized university. The registration was started on 24th September 2015 which link will be closed on 01st October 2015. APG bank has invited online application from Indian citizen belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Willing aspirants can apply be paying application form fee of Rs.150/- for unreserved category while reserved category candidate have to pay Rs.40/-.
|Total number of posts||108|
|Post name||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|Organization name||Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank|
|Type of job||Bank Job|
The application fee should be credited in the account CBS account no 91011358944(Office Assistant Multipurpose) and 91011359379(Officer Scale I and Scale II). Applying candidate should make sure that their age should be minimum 18 and maximum 44 years. Age will be calculated as on 01st June 2014. Age relaxation of OBC category is 3 years while for SC/ST category is 5 years. Age on successful selection nominee will get the salary of Rs.18172 approximately per month.
Read all the instruction thoroughly and carefully before APPLY ONLINE. Any suppression or omission in the application form shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of recruitment procedure. For fill, online application form registration is required. You can also download APG Office Assistant Syllabus 2015, admit card, answer key and Result from here on the regular interval.
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Bank Jobs 2015
Age limit (As on 01st June 2014):
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 44
- OBC category: 3
- SC/ST Category: 5
- Graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Qualified in IBPS CWE-III for RRBs which was held during Sep/Oct 2014
- Unreserved category: 150/-.
- SC/ST/PWD category: Rs.40/-.
- Application form fee should be payable at any branch of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. Candidates who are applying for Office Assistant Multipurpose posts they have to pay a fee in the CBS account 91011358944. Candidates who are applying for Officer Scale-I & Scale II post they have to pay a fee in the CBS account 91011359379.
- NEFT is also valid for payment of a fee.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.18172/- per month will be paid to the selected nominee.
Procedure to apply APG Recruitment 2015
- Open official site www.apgb.in.
- Click on RECRUITMENT button from the menu.
- Click on “CWE – III, 3rd Phase Direct Recruitment of Officer Assistants”
- Collect notification from “Click Here for Detailed Advertisement” link.
- Click on the link looks like click here for challan for generate fee challan.
- Now click on Click Here for Online Registration.
- Enter required details for the new login.
- Fill the application form with all correct details.
- Click on SUBMIT button to submit an application form.
- Take print out for further usage in future.
Last date for online registration: 01st October 2015