WCD Delhi Recruitment 2015 notification/fill online application form for 104 vacancies is out at wcd.nic.in:
Department of Women and Child Development will hire candidate for various posts. Department has issued a notification in terms of WCD Delhi Recruitment 2015 for fill up 104 empty designations. Job notice is proclaimed with the purpose to provide employment to the unemployed nominees. Recruitment cell has published a notification on the official site at wcd.nic.in. It also advertises on various social media, news channels as well as in Latest Employment Newspaper to notify every candidate belonging to Delhi state.
WCD Delhi Recruitment 2015
A candidate who is searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi can apply for WCD Social Worker Recruitment 2015 by registering themselves before a due date. The last date is 19th September 2015 to fill online application form. WCD is providing latest job opportunity for the nominees who much needed a job. Candidates will get good salary after joining this job. The application form should reach in hard copy latest by a due date.
This is golden chance for them who looking for Govt Jobs after graduation. The main advantage to doing government job are receiving good pay scale, fix 8 hours works, Sunday holiday in addition to getting other admissible allowance such as HRA, TA, DA and insurance policy.
Name of posts:
- District Child Protection Officer:08
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care):08
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care):09
- Legal cum Probation Officer:09
- Data Analyst:07
- Social Worker:20
- Assistant cum DEO:08
- Outreach Worker:14
Total number of posts:104
Announced via Department of Women and Child Development
Type of job: Government job
Location of posting: Delhi
Official site: wcd.nic.in
- Candidates who looking forward to applying for District Child Protection Officer shall not be exceed 45 years age.
- Protection Officer: Maximum age limit should be 40 years.
- For other remaining posts nominees, age shall not be exceed 35 years of age.
- Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Community Development.
- LLB/ M.A in Child Rights/ LAW
- Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology
- Graduate in Commerce degree.
Mode of selection:
Selection will be based on written examination and interview performance round. Those who attend written exam and successfully clear they will call for the interview round. Call letter or WCD Admit Card 2015 will upload soon by the official authority.
WCD application form
- Visit official site at wcd.nic.in
- Find out Recent Released section.
- Download notification forms given link and reads it carefully.
- Click on Download Application form for WCD Recruitment 2015.
- As it will download on screen fill up offline application form with all required details.
- Send a hard copy of application form with all necessary documents to the proper address before the last date.
Address for the posts:
The Deputy Director (CPU/ ICPS), Department of Women & Child Development 1 A, Canning Lane, KG Marg, New Delhi – 110 001.
Bookmark out a website by pressing Ctrl + D. For any assistance please submit a query in below comment box. We will communicate with you at your provided email id. Make sure that your ID must be valid.
Last date to receipt of application form: 19th September 2015