UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015 | SSC Compartment Results At upresults.nic.in

By | August 7, 2015

UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015 – UP SSC Compartment Results will be issued at upresults.nic.in:

Uttar Pradesh Board is going to declare UP 10th Supplementary Result 2015 or UP Board SSC Compartment Result 2015 on its official website at upresults.nic.in. Candidates who had appeared for supplementary exams in June/July 2015 can check their result by visiting main web portal.

The large number of students who had failed in regular exam those all had participated in this exam. The UP Board tenth exam had been led effectively in June/July month of this current year. There were total 32, 00, 000 students taken part in written examination. 10th Result was announced on 17th May 2015 at 12:30 PM on at authority site. As indicated by the most recent figure, approximately 95% students have cleared exam and remaining 5% students failed to clear the exam.

UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015

The main vision of the board is to conduct the annual exam and give promotions for the next years of studies like 11th as well as 12th and more. It was set up by the state government. The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh is the Uttar Pradesh state government administered autonomous examining authority. It was established in the year of 1921 as a government organization that conducts various examinations for SSC/HSC class.

The head office is situated at Secr 32, Tashkand Marg, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211001. It is a very first board, had adopted 10+2 systems of examination. The first examination was conducted in 1923.

Main work of the board is to grant recognition to the aspiring school, prescribed syllabus, course, textbooks for high school and intermediate level. They conduct high school and intermediate level examination. As per the database at present the board is the biggest examining body in the world.

Neither NIC nor Board of High School & Intermediate Education – U.P., Allahabad is in charge of any accidental mistake that may have inched in the scorecard being distributed on NET. The mark sheets distributed on net are for quick data to the examinees. These can’t be dealt with as original data sheets. Mark sheet are to be issued by the Board independently.

Students can see their result by following few steps. Visit an official site and click on SSC Supplementary Result 2015. As on new window, it will ask for roll number which should be filled in the respective text box. The roll number must be of SEVEN digits. Click on SUBMIT button and result will be display on the screen.

Steps to download UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015

  • Open official site.
  • Find out link “U.P. Board High School (Class X) Examination – 2015 Results”
  • Enter your roll number in given text box.
  • Please input right number otherwise it will not be displayed on the screen.
  • Click on SUBMIT button.
  • Wait for few minute it will be displayed on the screen in few moments.
  • Check score card and save it on device.
  • Do not forget to compare actual mark sheet with declared result internet.

If you have any confusion then submit query in below comment box. We will reply as soon as possible. Follow us on Google Plus or connect with twitter & Face book for latest update for Government jobs.

Get UP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2015


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *