TWAD Recruitment 2015 Application form and notification for Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) available at www.twadrecruitment.net:
Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board has published TWAD Assistant Engineering Recruitment 2015 notification for filling up 100 posts of Assistant Engineering. Check employment notice for Civil and Mechanical discipline from www.twadrecruitment.net. All government job seekers are invited to fill up application through online mode before the due date.
The TWAD Board reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates. Changes of examination centre are not allowed. However, TWAD Board reserves the right to allot the candidates to other nearby centres, if a sufficient number of examination venues is not available in the centre you have chosen.
A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TWAD Board will send the communication on Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
TWAD AE Recruitment 2015 Details
The online registration link is open till 31st October 2015 after which the application will not be accepted. Read eligibility criteria thoroughly and carefully before Apply Online. The government of Tamil Nadu is providing a golden opportunity to make your Career in Govt department.
The board is working since 1971 as the water supply and drainage board in the state. The headquarters are situated at Chennai. The current chairperson of the board is IAS Phanindra Reddy. It has total 06 Corporations, 58 Municipalities and 2288 Panchayats. It has different wings such as engineering and Accounts. Four chief engineers appointed in various areas at Vellore, Thanjavur, Coimbatore, and Madurai.
The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection. The original certificate for any claim relating to the selection (not related to candidature or / and claims made in the application) should be produced when called for. Any claim received thereafter will receive no attention.
Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (signed in black ink) as per the specifications given for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. The Photograph and signature will be used for generating hall tickets and hence only clear and legible images should be uploaded.
Check here: Upgrade You General Knowledge
TWAD BOARD does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TWAD Board.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board|
|Total number of posts||100|
|Name of posts||Assistant Engineering|
|Job Location||Anywhere in state|
|Type of job||Govt Jobs 2015|
|Type of Announcement||Recruitment|
Discipline wise posts:
- Assistant Engineer Civil: 75 posts
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical: 25 posts
- Minimum: 18
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Age will consider as on 01st July 2015.
- Upper age relaxation will applicable as per the government norms.
- The degree of engineering in Civil or Mechanical must need.
- It must be pursued from UGC approved institution.
- Graduate or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Engineering will get first preference.
Selected candidate will get salary Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- Plus grade pay of Rs.1500/-.
Method of Selection:
- Candidate will get selected on their written test performance and Interview performance.
- Fill TWAD Application form 2015
- Visit the official site of the board.
- Find out Career tab from a home page.
- Click on Download notification link to collect employment notice details.
- Read notification carefully before apply online.
- Fill the application form with all required details.
- Upload photograph and Signature in Scanned format.
- Pay application form fees as per rules.
- Submit application form after verifying details.
Last date to apply online: 31st October 2015