TSPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2015, Telangana PSC AO exam pattern with previous paper & exam date available to download at tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission has circulated information broacher for written examination along with TSPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2015 on its official website. All registered nominees are suggested to check notice available on the home page of primary web portal. Willing candidate download curriculum or time table of examination for preparation.
The written exam shall comprise of two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 with mark weightage of 150 and 300 marks. The time duration of examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes for each paper. Both papers will be conducted on same day. Successful aspirants call for interview round and it will be of 50 marks. Paper 1 will be of General studies & General Abilities and paper 2 will be of Agriculture.
TSPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2015 Download
|Name of Paper||Subject Name||Total questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150|
|Paper II||Agriulture(Degree Level)||150||300|
General Studies & General Abilities
- Current Affairs
- Events (National and International level)
- General science
- Physical social and economic geography of India
- Constitution of India
- Basic English
- Arts and Literature of Telangana
The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria.
The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system. The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
How to Attempt Online Exam
- Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
- Paper – I Examination will be from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM (150 minutes).
- Paper – II Examination will be from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM (150 minutes).
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the wash room. For more information please download official notification. Tell us if you have any query by submitting query in below comment box.