TNAHD Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2015 notification and fill the online application form for 1101 Vacancies at agritech.tnau.ac.in:
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2015: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department has proclaimed the latest recruitment Notice in Government Employment News as TNAHD veterinary assistant recruitment 2015 or TNAHD Recruitment 2015 on its main web portal at agritech.tnau.ac.in.
They wanted to select 1101 candidates for the post of Veterinary Inspector, Radiographer, Veterinary Assistant and Office Assistant. Applicants who fit in with the condition of Tamil Nadu and looking for Government Job in Tamil Nadu those all can apply online at the latest due date i.e. 15th September 2015.
The fundamental work of the office is to give the medical facilities to the ill or effected animals.The headquarters of the organization is located at Agasthiar St, Padmanapan Street, Varadharaja Puram, Ramapuram, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600053.
TNAHD Recruitment 2015
Hopefuls who had finished their education significant to 08th Pass, 10th Pass and 12th with Radiological Assistant Course certificate and B.Sc Physics from a perceived board or those all are straightly appropriate against the above mentioned posts. Their age must falls under the 18-30 years age group furthermore have minimum necessity of education capability.
Contenders looking for the 08th Pass and 10th Pass Jobs or 12 Pass occupations with degree are welcome to fill an online application form with essential definite details. As on determination chosen people will get the salary of Rs.4800/ – to 10000/ – + Grade pay of Rs.1400/ – to Rs.5200/ – to Rs.20200 + Grade pay of Rs.2400/ – . Interested prospects need to clear the both exam like written test and interview round.
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Job Details
Name of the posts:
- Veterinary Inspector (Training): 294
- Radiographer: 24
- Laboratory Assistant: 17
- Laboratory Technician: 2
- Electrician: 3
- Office Assistant: 36
- Veterinary Assistant: 725
|Total number of posts||1101|
|Announce by||Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department|
|Qualification||08th/10th/12th with Degree|
|Job area||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of job||Government sector|
|Last date for apply online||15th September 2015|
|Type of declaration||Recruitment|
ELigibility Criteria of veterinary assistant
- Candidates should not exceed 30 years of maximum age and minimum age must be more than 18 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the terms and conditions of government.
Minimum required qualification:
Any of the 08th class, 10th class or 12th class pass out can apply for said posts but they must have Radiological Assistant Course certificate and B.Sc Physic from a recognized board.
- Rs.4800/ – to 10000/ – + Grade pay of Rs.1400/ – to Rs.5200/ – to Rs.20200 + Grade pay of Rs.2400/ – will be paid to the selected nominees after joining the job as any of the designation.
- Other allowance will applicable as per the government norms or Salary Act of Tamil Nadu state. HRA/TA/DA and medical expenses also will be admissible as per the protocol.
Please refer the official notification for application process charges details. As per our expert review no need to pay any fees for registration but check it carefully.
How to apply:
- Open official site at agritech.tnau.ac.in
- Check the Latest Update from home page.
- Find out notification and apply online link.
- Download application form and fill it then send it to proper address as shown in the notification before due date.
Last date for apply online: 15th September 2015