TN MRB Recruitment 2016 or MRB Tamil Nadu Exam Notification for 1091 Lab Technician Grade – II, DRA & Pharmacist posts apply online by 17/02/2016:
Tamil Nadu MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016: The Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has issued latest employment news on their main official website for filling up 1091 various posts. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 17.02.2016 for recruitment to the post of Lab. Technician Grade-II and direct recruitment to the post of Dark Room Assistant and Pharmacist on the temporary basis. Check MRB Tamil Nadu Exam Notification.
We are discussing the post wise notification so let know about the Pharmacist posts details. The required qualifications are Diploma in Pharmacy and must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy council and must keep the registration alive by renewing it regularly every year. The minimum age for this particular posts is 18 year and maximum 57 years. Candidate will get selected on the basis of academic qualification as following 50% of Diploma, 30% of HSC/PUC and 20% SSLC/10th marks weight will be included. There will be no interview performance round for the posts. Candidate belonging to SC/ST/SCA and Ph.D. candidate have to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.500/- for all other remaining category candidates.
Update(11/02/2016): Last 6 days to apply online so please do not forget to register before said date. Inform your friends and family member who are interested to do government job in Tamil Nadu. Hurry up…….Make online registration and become a participant of this latest job drive.
TN MRB Recruitment 2016
At present board is also looking for Lab. Technician Grade-II for the permanent basis to direct recruitment to the post of lab technician post. The qualifications must be gathered from Diploma or Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology course (two years duration) conducted by the King Institute of Preventive Medicine or from any other institution. Selection procedure will be same as the above post. Read more details from the lower part of this article.
The board has also issued notification for direct recruitment on the temporary basis of the post of Dark Room Assistant. Read official notification from below link to know more about the qualifications. Age limit is same as the above post.
Name of posts:
- Lab Technician Grade – II: 524 posts
- Pharmacist: 333 posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 234 posts
Name of Organization: Medical Services Recruitment Board
Job Type: Govt Job
Serving Area: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu
Kind of Declaration: Advertisement
Further Process: Document Verification, Interview(If Required), Written Exam(If Required)
::===>>>> More details Regarding the Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process and Pay Scale read the article below.
Age Limit: For each vacancy minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age should not cross 57 years.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy and Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council
- Dark Room Assistant: A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Science Subjects (a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of the related
subjects (viz) Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Lab Technician Grade – II: Diploma or Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology course (two years duration)
- Candidate should have to pay Rs.500 For General and Rs.250 for SC/ST/SCA/PHD Category.
- Pharmacist: Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 + 4,200 G.P
- LAB. TECHNICIAN GRADE-II: Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800+GP 4,200 G.P
- Dark Room Assistant: Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200+GP 2,400 G.P
- Selection will be based on Acedamic Qualifications as following:
- 50% of Certificate or Diploma and 30% of HSC/PUC and 20% of SSLC/10th Std
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2016?
- Visit official website.
- Download official notifications and read it carefully.
- Search for APPLY ONLINE link.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Take Print of the Application form.
- Retain the copy of the form for further usage in future.
The last date to apply online is 17th Feb 2016