SSC MTS Admit Card 2015, PWD Non-Technical Exam Hall Ticket Download Now at ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS PWD Admit Card 2015: Staff Selection Commission admit card for the western region has been declared. SSC Multi Tasking Staff call letter and Non-Technical Post exam call letter for Persons with disabilities on the official site. The written exam have been scheduled on 10th January 2016.
SSC MTS Admit card 2015
Candidate should collect e-admit card for MTS PWD NonTechnical posts from official site those who have registered for this exam. Those who are excitedly waiting for call letter for MTS and PWD exam are most welcome to collect their admission ticket. Department will have conducted written test and interview as part of their process. The nominees will be shortlisted as per cut off marks and merit list. The SSC Western Region Admit Card 2015 is now available on official site.
SSC Multitasking Staff PWD Hall ticket
The SSC MTS PWD Recruitment 2016 notification was earlier uploaded in the month of November of filling up 122 empty posts. Staff Selection Commission PWD Admit card for 10th January 2016 exam has been uploaded successfully.
Roughly 40 years prior Staff Selection Commission was established on 04th November 1975. The commission circulating the job notice from 1975 for filling different vacant posts in Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. There were numerous progressions done according to the most recent innovation. Right now commission welcomed online application just by means of AIR. In the previous years, SSC welcoming offline form however now according to the most recent innovation numerous progressions were finished. Get SSC MTS PWD Exam Admit Card 2015-16 from here.
It has seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
Download SSC MTS Non-Technical PWD Admit Card 2015
- First of all, go to official site ssc.nic.in, It is the official web portal of Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on admit card section from the home page.
- A new popup menu will display the region website.
- Press the Western Region URL from popup menu it will redirect to the western region web server.
- Go to Status of Candidates/Download Duplicate Admit Card link from left side panel.
- Click on the link looks like “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES TO THE POST OF MULTI-TASKING (NONTECHNICAL) STAFF IN DIFFERENT STATES AND UNION TERRITORIES 2015 TO BE HELD ON 10/01/2016”.
- If you have roll number and DOB then supply it in the respective field.
- Click on Search Now button and download call letter.
- If you do not know roll number then use the last section.