RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2016, Download senior teacher grade II notification and apply online for 211 Teacher Posts at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2016
RPSC Recruitment 2016 Senior Teacher: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has publish advertisement for filling up 211 empty posts of Senior Teacher Grade 2. Interested candidate are encouraged to submit online application form via official website before due date. Eligibility criteria details has been discussed below. Those who want to become a teacher in government organization are invited to apply online.
According to advertisement no 06/2015-16 all 211 empty posts of Senior Teacher Grade II will be filled as per the prescribed details. Candidate are requested to make online registration without wasting time and pay the application mentioned in advertisement. The last date is 21st February 2016 for online registration.
Candidate who belongs to age group 18 to 35 years are eligible this recruitment procedure. The subject wise vacancies filled under the government schools. The subject wise posts are as following:
- Social Studies – 37 Posts
- Math – 36 Posts
- English – 35 Posts
- Hindi – 35 Posts
- Science – 34 Posts
- Sanskrit – 31 Posts
- Urdu – 03 Posts
Application fee is not mentioned in advertisement so kindly refer the official website. It will be published later. Selection will purely base on Merit list and prelims and mains exam results. Candidate are advised to stay updated with us after applying online for further details regarding this process. Candidate who will clear prelims and mains will call for interview round. After selection candidate will get salary of Rs.9300/- to 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
As this is the state level recruitment process it may take some time for complete the procedure. After announcement of result department will shortlist the candidate name as per the Merit list and cut off. Those who qualify with good marks will get priority in the list.
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Details
Nominees should at least 18 years old and they should cross the 35 years of age as on 01st January 2017. Upper age relaxation will applicable as per the government norms.
- Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu: Nominees must have completed Degree in Education (Special Education) or Degree in Education (General) and 2 years diploma in special education.
- Science: Graduation or it’s equivalent examination must be clear with at least two subject as optional i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology. Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree in Special education or degree in general with 2 years of diploma in special education.
- Social Studies: Graduation with 2 optional subject from following History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy. Degree in special education or general with 2 years diploma in spacial education.
Salary details: Candidate will get salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
Method of selection: It will base on prelims and Mains and Merit list.
How to apply:
- Visit official website.
- Find apply online link.
- Fill application form with valid details.
- Upload photocopies and signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Confirm application and take print out for further usage in future.