Repco Home Finance Ltd Recruitment 2015 notification and application for Clerical Cadre/ Trainee Posts is now available at www.repcohome.com:
Repco Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2015: Repco Home Finance Ltd will hire clerical cadre Employees/Trainees as per the requirement in various locations Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Candidates applying must be ready to accept posting at any location as per requirement of the Company.
Repco Home Finance Ltd Recruitment 2015 Job Details
- Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in home loan/operations/sales/retail credit etc.
- Fluency in English besides relevant local language (Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Marathi/Gujarati as the case may be) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous.
- Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/disbursements/recovery etc
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/value’s, inspection of properties, visiting sub registrar’s office, banks etc
- Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
- Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
- Maximum age: 28 years
- As on: 01st October 2015
- 5 Years of relaxation in age as per relevant experience
- B.com Graduation
- Minimum Marks: 50%
- Regular Course
Salary for On Roll:
- Starting Gross Pay Rs. 16,000/- (approx) per month plus other benefits as per company Policy.
- Probation for on-roll employees: 1 year
STIPEND: Starting stipend would be Rs. 7500 p.m. for Tier-III locations
Method of Selection:
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept / reject any /all applications and keep the all/ some vacancies unfilled without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
Fill Repco Home Finance Ltd Application form 2015
- An eligible candidate is suggested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format along with 1 set of photocopy of all original documents to the following address.
- Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
- Applications in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of CLERICAL ADRE/TRAINEE – VARIOUS LOCATIONS” (as the case may be) shall be forwarded to the address given below by post so as to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on 16th November 2015.
Address for posts:
The General Manager (HR)
Repco Home Finance Limited
3rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai- 600 032
The Company also reserves the right to either offer Clerical (on-roll) or Trainee (off-roll on contract) position to a candidate as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained.