PSTET Admit Card 2015 had uploaded at tetpunjab.com. You can download PSTET 2015 Exam Admit Card or Hall Ticket. PSTET Guidelines KeyDates Help Desk for 13th December exam. A candidate who had applied successfully is inviting to collect their admission certificate which link is available in terms of Punjab STET Exam Admit Card 2015.
All the questions in PSTET test will be MCQ type. Candidate will get one mark for each right answer. No negative marking for the wrong answer. The test will be for classes I to V and classes VI to VIII. Both papers will conduct on the same date. Board reserves rights to make changes in exam date and venue in the emergency. You should keep up to date daily with our site for latest update.
pstet 2015 exam date, pstet 2015 latest news, pstet 2015 online, pstet 2015 notification, pstet 2015-16, pstet 2015 syllabus, pstet 2015 result
PSTET Admit Card 2015
Paper-I & Paper-II will conduct in the time duration of 1.30 hours. Paper-I(classes I to V) will contain four subjects i.e. Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Paper II(classes VI to VIII) will contain Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory), Language-I (compulsory), Language-II (compulsory), (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science, For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: Social Science, For any other teacher – either (a) or (b).
Qualifying Marks(As Per Punjab Govt Norms)
- 60% or more marks will be considered as pass.
55% or more marks for SC/ST/OBC/Differently Abled Persons.
Validity Period of PSTET Certificate
- The certificate of Punjab State Eligibility Test is valid up to seven years from the declaration of result.
- No concession in validity period for Reserved category.
- No restriction on the number of attempts.
PSTET Syllabus 2015
|Paper-I(classes I to V)||Total Questions||Total Marks||Paper II(classes VI to VIII)||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I||30||30||Language-I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II||30||30||Language-II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics||30||30||(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher:
Mathematics and Science(b)For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher:
|Environmental Studies||30||30||(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)||60||60|
- Don’t carry any type of watch, cell phones, pagers, calculators or any electronic device in the examination center. Violation may lead to expulsion from the examination and registration UMC.
- Don’t sign or make thumb impression or on OMR sheet. It shall lead to rejection of candidature from the examination procedure.
- Don’t fold the OMR answer sheet nor make any stray mark on it.
- Don’t darken more than one circle of questions for any questions as that will be evaluated as the wrong answer.
Note: Punjab Schools Education Board has made all arrangements for fairly conducted entrance test. If any person/coaching classes claim to help in passing this test then immediately bring this into the notice of police of your district. Those who will try to pass an exam with any illegal help them will consider as criminal and a board will take fair steps for such candidate.PSTET Admit Card 2015.