Prakasam District Court Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 115 Group B jobs www.prakasam.ap.gov.in
The Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh has invited online application from Indian citizen to fill 115 various posts. Prakasam District Court Recruitment 2015 notification was uploaded. Willing aspirants can download employment notice in PDF file format from ecourts.gov.in/prakasam. Department will recruit 115 youngsters for Group B, C, and D vacancies. Nominees who searching for Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh they are requested to fill application form before a due date.
Prakasam District Court Recruitment 2015
As after APGVB Recruitment 2015, this is the latest government job opportunity in the state. This is the Prakasam DC office subordinate post. Designation name is Office Subordinate, Process Server, Copyist, Examiner, Field Assistant, Typist, Junior Assistant, Stenographer-II, Stenographer-III.
This district is situated in the southern part of the state and is bounded by Guntur district in the north. It is an administrative district in Coastal Andhra region of Andhra Pradesh. It covers 17626 KM2 lands with total population 3391448.
The literacy ratio of the district is about 63.53% which considered as good in compare of another district. Main towns in Prakasam district are Singarayakonda, Addanki, Inkollu, Markapur, Yerragondapalem, Podili, Darsi, Donakonda, Chirala, Kandukur, Pamuru, Parchur, Giddaluru, Dornala, Cumbum, Kanigiri, Chimakurthy and Martur. Main industries of the district are Industrial testing, Electrical Appliance repair, Clinical Laboratory, Servicing of Computers Hardware, Tourism, Hospitality industry. Exports of the district are Seafood, processed tobacco, granite blocks, granite monuments and yarn.
Prakasam DC Group B jobs
Name of posts:
- Office Subordinate:- 44 Posts
- Process Server:- 21 Posts
- Copyist :- 11 Posts
- Examiner:- 05 Posts
- Field Assistant:- 07 Posts
- Typist :- 06 Posts
- Junior Assistant:- 16 Posts
- Stenographer-II :- 05Posts
- Stenographer-III:- 02Posts
|Type of Job||Government jobs|
|Location of job||Prakasam district|
|Announced by||The Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of announcement||Recruitment|
|Last date for apply||28th September 2015|
Eligibility criteria for Prakasam DC Office subordinate posts
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and they should not cross 34 years as on 01ts July 2015.
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/BC category candidates is 5 years.
- 10 years of relaxation for PWD category.
- Post no 1 & 2: Passed class VII or equivalent examination
- External Skill: Candidate must be able to ride bicycle
- Post no 3 to 5: 12th/ Intermediate or equivalent
- Post no 6 to 9: 12th/ Intermediate or equivalent examination
- External Skill: Computer/Typing knowledge
Method of selection:
Selection will be based on various tests such as written test, skill test, oral test and interview performance round.
- Post no 1: Rs.13000/- to Rs.40270/- per month.
- Post no 2 to 4: Rs.15460/- to Rs.47330/-.
- Post no 5 & 6: Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/-.
- Post no 7 to 9: Rs.22460/- to Rs.66330/-.
Prakasam District Court application form
- Open official site www.ecourts.gov.in/prakasam
- Find out notification form home page and read it carefully.
- Click on “Prakasam District Court Application Form”
- Download application form from given link.
- Fill application form and affix passport size photo.
- Submit it on or before due date.
Last date for apply online: 28th September 2015
For any assistance or query put your comment in given below comment box. We will reply as soon as possible.