ONGC Recruitment 2015 Apply online for 77 jobs of Junior Assistant Technician Posts at ongcindia.com:
Oil Natural Gas Corporation Limited has invited online application form as ONGC Recruitment 2015 from Indian citizen to fill 77 vacant posts. ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2015 notification uploaded on official site at www.ongcindia.com. Willing candidates can apply via online mode before due date i.e. 28 August 2015. Advertisement published for Junior Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Health Card Attendant and assistant in the Employment News published by the government for every week.
The ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) was established in the year 1956 before constitution of India. It was completely set up and owned by the Government of India. This is leading company producing the Oil and Natural Gas over the Country. The company is generating 63% of natural gas and 70% Crude oil.
ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2015
Most of the unemployed prospects from India are searching for national level company’s job. The Government Jobs seekers from country are welcomed to make online registration. The nominees should fulfill the base requirement of eligibility criteria to become eligible to apply.
Company has various departments and as it is leading company they also need more manpower. Every year they are recruiting the candidates to fill empty posts and posts where candidates get retired. The complete notification details are available below here.
ONGC Limited Job Details
Name of posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) (A1)- 02
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) (A1)- 03
- Junior Assistant (Material Management) (A1)- 03
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) (A1)- 02
- Health Care Attendant- 02
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) (A2)- 02
- Assistant Technician (Civil) (A2)- 05
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) (A2)- 03
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) (A2)- 02
- Technical Assistant GD III (Chemistry) (A2)- 01
- Nurse Grade-III (A2)- 02
- Nurse Grade-III (Male for ICU) (A2)- 03
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) (A1)- 15
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) (A1)- 02
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) (A1)- 01
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) (A1)- 03
- Junior Assistant (Steno-English) (A1)- 12
- Assistant (Materials Management) (A2)- 01
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) (A1)- 13
|Organization name||Oil Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Type of announcemnt||Recruitment|
|Area of Job||ONGC organization|
|Type of job||Government Sector|
|Last date for online registration||28th August 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Technicians Posts
- The age limit is different as per the various posts which written on the notification file. Candidate should falls under the minimum 18 years of age group.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the terms and conditions of government.
Minimum Required Qualification:
Please read official notification because various posts will be filled on the basis of different educational criteria.
Unreserved category nominees are require to pay Rs.300 and SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman category candidate are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- The application form fee should be paid by candidates in A/C No 30827318409 of SBI ONGC Power Jyoti, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan.
- The fee will not be received by any other mode like online payment through banking or cash.
Job seekers will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview. Those who will qualify in written examination will be called for interview round.
- W-1 Level: Salary will be given to the W1 level candidates of Rs.10000/- to Rs.18000/-.
- A-I Level: Salary will paid to the selected nominees of Rs.11000/- to Rs.24000/-.
- A-2 Level: Nominees will get salary of Rs.Rs.12000/- to Rs.27000/-.
How to apply for ONGC Application Form 2015?
- Open official site of ONGC.
- Find out Career Tab and click on it.
- Read notification thoroughly and carefully before applying online.
- Fill application form with appropriate details.
- Verify details and then click on SUBMIT button.
- Take print out of application form. Keep safe the registration number and confirmation number that is very useful at time of download the admit card.