Odisha Police Recruitment 2016, Application Form for 1370 Constable Posts Download notification and eligibility for Physical Efficiency Test and written examination from www.odisha.gov.in.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from the eligible and intending candidates to fill up of 1370 post of Constables in Odisha Industrial Security Force(OISF) newly created by the Government of Odisha in prescribed form in terms of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016. All the interested candidates should send their application form latest by 04th January 2016.Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be entertained.
Category Wise Posts for Men & Women
Note: Besides, the reservation for Home Guards candidates/ExServicemen/Sportsperson shall be made in Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 with provisions made under such Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions as issued by the Government from time to time.
- Minimum: 18
- Maximum: 23
Age of the candidates considers as on 01st January 2015.
Upper age relaxation will applicable as per the government norms.
Candidate must have passed high schools certificate examinations or equivalent.
It must have passed from recognized board/council.
Other required skills
Candidate should able to communicate in odia language as well as they must able to read and write odia.
- A candidate must be of good character.
- If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
- A candidate must be of sound health and must be free from organic defect and physical deformity.
- A Home Guard candidate must have completed 3 years of enrollment without any interruption on the date on which the advertisement for recruitment is published and must have undergone the basic course of training for Home Guards.
The candidate is required to pay Rs.150/- expect SC/ST.
- The fees must be paid through bank draft or Postal order. It shall payable to the concerned Supt.of police of the following district.
- Check 04th Heading in advertisement notice “Examination fees” for bank name and district name.
Written Test: The written test shall consist of multiple choice questions in Oriya language, English Language, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Aptitude and Logical reasoning etc. The Candidates not appearing for written test shall be disqualified.
For more details about Medical Examination, National Cadet Corps Certificate, Sports achievement, Educational Achievements, Driving Test, Physical Efficiency Test For Women, Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test visit official web portal.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PET: The candidates are required to remain present by 7.00 A.M. on 17.01.2016 at the specified examination center of the relevant Districts for physical measurement and for an appearance in physical efficiency test.
How to apply:
The application should reach to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Districts on or before 04.01.2016.
- Last date to receipt application: 4th January 2016.
- Date for PET test: 17th January 2016