NLC India Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 400 jobs of GAT & TAT Apprentices Posts at nlcindia.com:
Authority of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has started online registration for filling up 400 vacancies of GAT and TAT. Corporation has published recruitment notification as NLC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2015 on its official web portal at nlcindia.com. The last date for submitting fulfilled application through online mode is 10th October 2015. More information related to this particular advertisement provided here below.
Due to fill empty posts they have planned to select dynamic and energetic aspirants through written examination and interview performance round. TAT stands for Technician Apprenticeship Training and GAT is stand for Graduate Apprenticeship Training.
NLC India Recruitment 2015
NLC Apprentices Online Application Form 2015 is invited from Indian citizen to filter best nominees for said vacancies. This is good news for them who are looking for latest Government Jobs 2015. As it is a “Navratna” enterprise, it works under administrative control of Ministry of Central Government. It working since 56 years so, it was founded in 1956 with the label of NAVRATNA enterprise.
They propose to engage GAT and TAT under the apprentices act, 1961 purely for one year’s training in various trades which mentioned in below Subject Wise Slots table. Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job. Nominees belonging to the state of AP, Kerala, Karnataka, TN, and UT of Pondicherry and Laksha Deep only are eligible.
In case of more than one candidate’s secure same percentage of marks at the cut off level, senior applicant will be selected as per the date of birth. To claim reservation you should require showing valid certificate at time of registration.
|Name of posts||GAT & TAT|
|Total number of posts||400|
|Announced by||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Type of announcement||Recruitment|
|Job location||Neyveli Lignite|
|Job type||Government sector|
nlc recruitment 2015 for diploma
Interested nominees will be selected for training slots those have Diploma in engineering in respective discipline. Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree as the case may be. The marks will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university from where nominee has obtained degree/Diploma. You can check more Diploma Jobs 2015 by reading Employement NewsPaper.
Nominees have to enclose certificate along with the application form. The certificate you are providing must be valid. In case of invalid details, it shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of recruitment procedure. Read instrucations throghly and carefully before submitting online registration form.
Subject Wise Slots
|Name of subject||Technician Apprenticeship Training(TAT)||Graduate Apprenticeship Training(GAT)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||10||10|
|Electronics & Communication||10||10|
nlc recruitment notification 2015
- TAT: Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline with 55% marks while 50% for SC/ST category. For posts number 10 Diploma in Commercial practice with 55% marks.
- GAT: Degree in engineering in the respective discipline with 55% marks while 50% for SC/ST category.
- For TAT: Rs.3542/- per month inclusive of all.
- For GAT: Rs.4984/- per month inclusive of all.
Method of selection:
It will be based on Diploma and Degree score marks percentage.
nlc recruitment 2015 online application
- Candidates fulfilling minimum requirement of eligibility criteria should submit their application through online registration in NLC by visiting official site.
- Upload required photocopies and signature in scanned format.
- Take print out of form from10:00 Hours on 01st October 2015 up to 17:00 Hours on 10th October 2015.
- Registration form duly signed should be sent to following address.
Address for the post:
“The Deputy General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
Block:20, Neyveli – 607 803”
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate
- Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC)
- Transfer Certificate
- Proof for Physically Disabled Person (PWD) (if applicable)
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded)
Last date for receipt a hard copy of application: 10th October 2015