Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2015 Download Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Hall Ticket 2015 or NDMBI Tradesman Mate Call Letter available along with exam date at godiwadabhartee.com
Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2015: High Command of Naval Dockyard Mumbai as of late confirms that they should lead written test in this month. The test will have directed for a choice of 325 hopefuls as Tradesman Mate posts in different trades. Call letter has to download by the hopeful before beginning of the test.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2015
No admit card will send through posts or any courier. Applied candidate shall responsible for collecting their hall ticket in print mode. Here, only one way for the candidate to grab their admission certificate from the official site. The final date of exam will be printed on the admission slip.
Tell us your opinions or question, by utilizing underneath comment box. Competitors are asked for; gather hall ticket from beneath connection. The Naval Dockyard is an Indian shipbuilding yard situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is famously known as Bombay Dockyard. East India Company Founded the Naval/Bombay Dockyard 1735 during British Rules. It was Asia’s first dry dock amid the 1735 and still being used today.
It would be ideal instructions thoroughly and carefully before beginning written work a paper. The test will be led between allotted time appeared in call letter or in the timetable. The examination hall will be open for entry 30 minutes before the time planned for the beginning of the exam. Supervisor won’t be allowed to hopeful who comes to following one hour of the commencement of the test.
Disqualification in Case:
- If candidate communicating during test by word of mouth.
- Candidate will be disqualified from a test, in case they found the textbook or paper-related material.
- Please raise your hand if you wish to communicate with an invigilator otherwise you shall lead to rejection of your candidature.
- Candidates who are using mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, scientific calculator, smart phones shall reject from a classroom without further instructions.
At the end of examination:
- Please hand over the answer sheet to the invigilators.
- Carry your questions paper with you in case supervisor will give permission.
- You are to stay in the examination hall until the Chief Invigilator has given the permission to leave.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your answer scripts are submitted at the end of the examination.
- Check all the things before leaving the classroom.
References: en.wikipedia.org, Bombay_Dockyard, www.indiannavy.nic.in