Nalgonda District Court Admit Card 2015 or Office Subordinate Hall Ticket along with exam date, syllabus will soon available to download at www.ecourts.gov.in
The high command of Nalgonda District Court is going to declare most awaited exam hall ticket for the posts of Office Subordinate (Attender), Junior Assistant, Typists, Copyists and various posts in form of Nalgonda District Court Admit Card 2015 with exam date available soon on its official portal at http://ecourts.gov.in. So, all those applicable candidates who have applied Government Jobs in Telangana state for 136 empty positions are able to download their admission slips whenever it will be uploaded.
The District Court, Nalgonda was set up in the year of 1951 which located in Telangana state. Right now, the District has 29 numbers of Courts i.e. 10 District Courts, 05 Senior Civil Judge Courts and 14 Junior Civil Judge Courts. Just a few months back, Office of the District and Sessions Judge Nalgonda has issued biggest job notification for the various posts like as Subordinates, PROCESS SERVERS, Copyists, Examiners, Field Assistants, Typists, Junior Assistants and Steno G.III for filing up to 136 vacancies.
As per the employment news, there are total 136 vacancies recruits a various type of posts for department wise. Many numbers of candidates apply online application with exam fee before the last date of accepting.
The method of selection criteria of candidates for appointment to the following posts in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of the District Judge, Nalgonda through a written test followed by personal interview (oral test) for final selection.
Nalgonda District Court Admit Card 2015 Download
Organization Name: – Nalgonda District Court
Job Type & Location: – Government Jobs in Telangana
Type of Declaration: – Examination hall ticket
Total No. of Vacancies: – 136 Seats
Name wise vacancy details:
- Office Subordinate (Attender) – 70
- Junior Assistant – 20
- Typists – 13
- Copyists – 09
- Examiner – 08
- Stenographer G.III – 06
- Process Server – 06
- Field Assistant – 04
- Examination Date and Time Table:
Nalgonda District Court Hall Ticket Status: – Within 10-15 days download link available
Selection Method: –
- Written Examination
- Oral Interview
Official Website: – www.ecourts.gov.in/nalgonda
The written test will be scheduled in near future so all contender get ready to collect their call letters at authorized website by using registration number and birth date. Admit cards is very important part of any examination because in this card includes very vital information such as candidate name, surname, address, exam venue, centre code, time duration and other major information.
- Below are listed very important steps for admit cards so follow the mentioned steps and grab your Nalgonda District Court Hall Ticket 2015 easily.
- First of you have reminds your registration number and date of birth and then visit the official site.
- Click the link of admit cards and choose you have applied post.
- Now, enter your required information with all respective fields.
- Verify details and then submit it.
- Your call letter will display on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for future use.
- Please carry one e-Admit card with one photocopy identity proof for further procedure.
- Identity Card: Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, Pancard etc.
- Do not allow any electronics devices i.e. Cell Phone, Tablet, Laptop, Log Table, Calculator etc.
best of luck for all eligible aspirants for your examination. If you get more information regarding exam result, merit list and cut off marks so stay tuned our portal by pressing CTRL+D.