MP High Court Recruitment 2015 latest jobs notification and online application form for 1003 posts of Assistant Grade III, Stenographer & Steno Typist is uploaded at www.mponline.gov.in:
Madhya Pradesh High Court, Authority Members has announced the recruitment for 1003 vacant Steno and Asst Gr III Posts this week in the form of Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2015 or MP High Court Recruitment 2015. Willing candidates can get their way by filling the application form posted in www.mponline.gov.in, on or before 13th August 2015.
MP High Court is government body and it will conduct the examination to fill up various vacancies of government jobs across the state. Currently out 1003 vacancies 106 posts for Stenographer Grade II, 08 posts for Steno Typist, 787 posts of Assistant Grade III with the different pay scale as per the norms of the government has been announced by MP High Court.
Candidates who fall under the Unreserved category and non-resident of MP will require paying INR Rs.600/- as application process fees while Resident and PH category candidates have to pay Rs.600/-. For the modifying mistakes in the application, candidates will be charged INR Rs.50/- Extra.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Job 2015-16 Details
|Name of posts||Assistant Grade III, Stenographer, Steno Typist|
|Total number of posts||1003|
|Application Fees||INR Rs.600/-|
|Age Limit||General: 18 to 35 Years, SC/ST/OBC: 40 Years|
|Selection Method||Written Exam and Interview|
|Published by||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
- Nominees age less than 35 years and must greater than 18 years for general category while 5 years of age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST/OBC category. For more details download official notification.
Application process fees:
- All category candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- as processing fees. The fees will be non-refunded in case of rejection.
- Willing nominees should possess 10th or 12th class plus one year of diploma in computers with knowledge of Hindi stenography for Stenographer II and III posts. Steno Typist and Assistant Gr III in English, Degree with Typing knowledge and one-year Diploma in Computers for Assistant Gr-III.
- Selection will base on written examination and interview. The interview may be scheduled only if required by the government or authority members.
- Get full information about MP High Court Assistant Syllabus 2015
How to apply online:
- Open official website in browser i.e. www.mponline.gov.in
- Select the job advertisement link and download notification file.
- Read thoroughly and carefully before applying online.
- Fill application form with all necessary details.
- Take a print out the application form for further usage in future.
Links and Details of Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2015
The Madhya Pradesh High Court was come into existence on 2 January 1956 as the Nagpur High Court. It is completely authorized by the Constitution of India which decisions are appealed to Supreme Court of India. The judge terms are mandatory retirement by age of 62
The decisions of the fast track court, and other courts of a state, the district court, taluka court which will unsolve appealed to High court. The Indian government has constituted the rules of court to give justice. In the most of the case, only rich people’s wins the case and normal people lose the case due to lack of evidence so that to find out real criminal The High Court was established. The High Court Decision will punish criminal on the basis of evidence and proof.
The MP High Court is located in Jabalpur, Indore, Gwalior in the Indian Subcontinent at Madhya Pradesh. For more information please visit the official website as indicated in 01st Paragraph of this article.