MG Bank Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 207 jobs of Multipurpose Office Assistant Vacancies at www.mgbank.co.in
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank is going to recruit candidates for the posts of Multipurpose Office Assistant which notification uploaded in terms of MG Bank Recruitment 2015 along with online application form for all candidates who want to join bank sector on its main web server at mgbank.co.in. Willing aspirants can apply via online mode before last date. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the online CWE RRBs conducted by the IBPS during September/October 2014 are eligible to apply for the available empty place.
The application end on 13th August 2015 is being circulated on 30th July 2015; applied nominees can reprint the application on or before 28th August 2015. At present, the total starting salary is approximately Rs.15600/- per month along with HRA /DA at a current rate. Selected nominee will be on probation for 1 year, which may be extended by the commission about a 06th month as per the rules.
Candidates who belong to reserved category include PHD, are free to apply for vacancies announced for UR category. The eligibility criteria are to be considering as per the advertisement published on Employment newspaper.
Nominees are required to apply online through bank’s website from 30th July 2015 to 13th August 2015. No other mode of application will be accepted. Please confirm that your personal email ID is kept active during the currency of a recruitment process. Bank may communicate with you at your personal ID through the whole process.
MB Bank Recruitment Details and Eligibility Criteria
Category wise posts details:
- SC: 42
- OBC: 81
- General: 84
|Name of posts||Multipurpose Office Assistant|
|Total number of posts||207|
|Location||Any Branch of MG Bank|
|Job type||Banking sector|
|Announced by||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank|
Age limit: There have been set to age limit for apply from 18 to 28 years as on 01st January 2014. Upper relaxation in a reserved category is applicable as per the government norms.
Required Qualification: Candidates who did complete bachelor’s degree in any discipline and proficiency in a local language like reading, writing, speaking along with basic knowledge of computer those are eligible to apply.
The method of selection: Selection will base on IBPS RRBs CWE-III took during September/October 2014 and personal interview. Call letter for interview round will be uploaded within 10days before interview round scheduled.
Minimum qualifying marks: 70 or 70 plus marks requirement for SC/ST/PED category while for GEN/OBC 80 or 80 plus is a minimum requirement of marks to qualify n interview round.
Name of Subjects:
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Hindi Language
- Computer Knowledge
Salary details: As on final selection nominees will get paid of Rs.7200/- to Rs.19300/- with other allowance.
How to apply:
- Open the official website at wwww.mgbank.co.in
- Thereafter, open the notification and read it carefully.
- Fill in the details in application form and recheck before submitting it.
- The nominee cannot edit the application after final submission.
- The printout and required copies of the document should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for the interview round.
the document should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for the interview round which are listed as follows.
Document List for Submission
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in
- support of local language Hindi for posts of Officer Scale I and
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age
- acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document