KEA Staff Nurse recruitment 2016 online application and notification available at kea.kar.nic.in
KEA Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Examinations Authority has invited online application for the post of Staff Nurse in Government / Autonomous Institutions in the State of Karnataka. Government Karnataka has published notification no HFW 394 MPS 2014 dated 01-12-2014, 24-02-2015, 19-05-2015 and 06-08-2015 to conduct competitive exam to eligible B.Sc. Nursing and GNM Diploma candidates for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurses in various institutions.
Accordingly applications are invited from the eligible candidates as per the provisions laid down in “Karnataka Medical Department Services (Recruitment) (Amendment) Rules, 1988”. Applicants have to appear for the Competitive Examination to be conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority.
KEA Staff Nurse recruitment 2016 Job Details
Competitive Examination is common for all the institutions. On the basis of merit determined as per the marks secured in the Competitive Examination by the candidates, KEA will prepare a merit list in respect of each institution, and If the aggregate percentage of the total marks secured in the Competitive Examination of two or more candidates is equal, the order of merit in respect of such candidates shall be fixed on the basis of their age, the person older in age being placed higher in the order of merit.
In case of any discrepancy / ambiguity arise with regard to any of the above-prescribed rules / procedures, Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977 and its amendment rules shall prevail.
|Organization name||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Type of job||Govt Job|
|Name of posts||Staff Nurse|
As on the last date fixed for receipt of the application, the candidate must NOT have attained the age of 35 years in a case of General Merit candidates, 38 years in the case of 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates and 40 years in a case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Category-1 candidates.
- Those who are applying for B.Sc. posts holding a Degree in B.Sc. Nursing from the recognized institute
- Those who are applying for Diploma posts must possess a certificate in General Nursing Course of not less than 3 years and a certificate in Midwifery or Psychiatric Nursing course of not less than 6 months from the recognized institute.
- The registration in Karnataka Nursing Council is Mandatory for both the posts
Note: Candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- General and Others: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.300/-
Exam Center Name:
NOTE: Even though the candidate has applied for more
- Written Exam
- Merit List
How to apply:
- First of all visit official site at kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link looks like “Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015”.
- Download notification and read it carefully before apply online.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE link to fill the registration form.
- Fill all the details carefully and click on SUBMIT button.
- Upload Photocopies and signature in a scanned format as prescribed in a notification.
- Fill Payment Details and click on SUBMIT to final submission.
- Take print out for further usage in future.
Last date to apply: 02nd December 2015