KCC Bank Recruitment 2015 fill up an online application form & notification for 154 Gr III Officer, Clerk and Computer Operator posts apply online at www.kccb.in :
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited has invited online application form for KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Recruitment 2015 for various category wise of posts under direct recruit quota and service rules and regulation. There are 154 vacancies of Grade 3 Officer, Clerk and Computer Operator posts available on its official web portal at www.kccb.in. All those job hunters who have looking for Banking Jobs 2015 and especially this type of jobs this is a good opportunity for them.
As per the employment news, there are 154 empty positions for the posts of Gr-III Officer, Gr-IV-Clerk (General Public), Gr-IV-Clerk and Computer Operator. The online application form has been started on 14.10.2015 to last date of accepting i.e. 28.10.2015. Below are mentioned some unique stuff regarding academic qualification, age perimeter, selection process, scheme of examination and various information.
KCC Bank Recruitment 2015 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 154 posts
- Grade 3 Officer: 15
- Gr-IV-Clerk (For General Public): 74
- Gr-IV-Clerk (against working trained Secretary of (PACS) Quota80%): 46
- IV Clerk (Against Employee of other COOP. Society Quota (20%): 8
- Gr-IV Computer Operator: 11
Type of Recruitment: Bank Jobs
Exam Date: 22/11/2015
Eligibility Criteria for KCC Bank Jobs 2015
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age of interested aspirants must be between 18 years to 45 years as on last date of submission of registration form. Upper age relaxation is relaxed as per category wise.
General candidates have to pay Rs.600/- and rest of all categories (SC/ST/OBC/PHH) need to pay Rs.400/-.
For GR 3 Officer Posts-
- General and others candidates must have completed their graduation or equivalent with 55% marks recognized by State or Central Government with Computer Knowledge.
- SC/ST/PH candidates should have done graduate or equivalent with 50% marks or commerce graduate with 45% marks from any UGC approval university or institutes.
Deserve contenders will be made based on written examination and personal interview.
KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Syllabus / Exam Pattern
The test will be of MCQs based question type. The exam will be on Test of Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge/Financial Awareness, Computer & Clerical Aptitude.
How to Apply KCC Bank Application Form 2015?
- Log on to the official site:www.kccb.in or go to given below link.
- On home page, click on “KCC Bank Clerk & Gr III Officer Advertisement” link.
- Read all terms and condition carefully.
- After that you start to fill up an registration form with entering all respective fields.
- Upload your recent size photograph and signature.
- Verify all information and then submit it.
- Download and take print of system generated form for future reference.
Remember: Dear nominees who have interested to apply online form for various posts, there are strongly advised to fill up form via online mode well in time without waiting for the due date of submission of online application.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for submission of online application form: October 14, 2015
- Closing date for receiving of online application form: October 28, 2015
- Last date for payment through bank challan or debit/credit card: October 10, 2015
- KCC Bank Exam Admit Card 2015 availability date: 10 days before commencement of examination
- Date of Exam: November 22, 2015
Eligible or interested perspectives if you like to more updates related to result, merit list and cut off marks so please log on official website at www.kccb.in or www.hpbose.org