Karnataka Forest Guard RFO Recruitment 2015 Fill online application form for 125 Vacancies at www.forestapp-kar.com:
The Forest Department of Karnataka Government has invited online application from Indian citizen as Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 for filling up 125 vacancies of forest guard, deputy range officer and forest watcher on the main web server at www.forestapp-kar.com or kfdrecruitment.in Willing candidates can apply against available posts on their ways by visit cited web address on or before the due date i.e. 20th August 2015.
Forest Department main work is to secure the natural properties that gifted by God. It is the heaven of the earth. Forest department guards secure Tree against being destroyed. The part of forests daily control the daily cycle of the earth like generating rainy seasons, protecting from sun rays and fills like the winter depends on forests also.
Authorities need more manpower to handle the largest area of the forest. They also keep watch on illegal activities and stop the criminal who made damage to Trees, Animals and other natural properties living in a forest. At present, to fill up the empty posts they have issued the employment notice on the various source to information all the job seekers of the state.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Posts
- Deputy Range Forest Officer: 50
- Forest Guard: 50
- Forest Watcher: 25 posts
|Total number of posts||125|
|Location||Anywhere in Forest range in State|
|Type of job||Government|
|Advertisement by||Karnataka Forest Department|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Forest Department RFO, Forest Guard Job
- Age limit is different for each available empty posts so, please read the official advertisement from the main web server of the department.
- Deputy Range Officer: Pursued bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects like Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering from valid or approved university or board.
- Forest Guard: PUC or any equivalent qualification is minimum requirement for the candidates who willing to apply for forest guard posts
- Forest Watcher: Any SSLC valid certificate is must require.
Salary details(INR Currency)
As on selection nominees will get salary in INR currency as follows
- Deputy Range Officer: Rs.12500/- to Rs.24000/-
- Forest Guard: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Forest Watcher:Rs.9600/- to Rs.14550/-
The method of Selection:
- Selection will be based on a Physical test, Sports test, Medical Test followed by personal interview. Candidates who will successfully qualify in all the examinations call for an interview round. Merit list will be declared on same site here.
- General candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- and Reserved category Rs.50/-. Reservation rule also applies during the selection so please read the reservation rules carefully.
Online registration last date: 20th August 2015
How to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Online Application form 2015
- Visit official website: forestapp-kar.com or kfdrecruitment.in
- Fill application according to detailed instructions.
- Upload signature and Photographs as well as documents listed in the notification.
- Confirm all the details submitted by you and then click on SUBMIT button to final submission of form.
- Take the print out of application form for further usage in future.
- For more details please download notification.
Apply Online Here: Karnataka forest department recruitment 2015 online application forms