Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment 2015 Apply online for 7129 Vacancies of Armed Police at www.jssc.in:
Jharkhand Police Department has proclaimed an engagement as Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment 2015 to recruit a young and energetic candidate for the department. Jharkhand Police Constable Application form 2015 uploaded on the official site at www.jssc.in. Authority has invited online application form for eligible candidates that will be submitting by candidates on or before a due date.
Jharkhand Police Constable & Armed Police Recruitment 2015
Employment notice has issued to fill empty posts available at various districts in Jharkhand state. The empty designation will be of the police constable and armed police filling through physical efficiency test, Physical standard test, written examination and interview performance base.
The Jharkhand police department was set the up on the year 2000 as the law enforcement agency for the state of Jharkhand, India. This state is known as one of the top Indian states for total recruitment. An application registration process will start from 28th August 2015 and last date for registration is 30th September 2015.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 Notification
As discussed above, Jharkhand police will recruit 7129 in that 6279 posts are for constable and 580 are for the armed police. Job Seekers will have to complete the application form by online mode only. There is no other mode for accepting the application form.
District wise Posts detail:
- Rnachi: 548
- Lohardaga: 154
- Gumla: 165
- Simdega: 277
- Khuti: 135
- Palamu: 533
- Gadhva: 415
- Latehar: 402
- Eastern Sinhbhum: 605
- Western Sinhbhum: 94
- Saraykela and Kharsava: 208
- Hazaribag: 364
- GIridiah: 416
- Kodarama: 127
- Chatra: 267
- Ramgadh: 88
- Bokaro: 276
- DhanbadL 544
- DumkaL 97
- Devdhar: 188
- Pakud: 125
- SahebGanj: 19
- Godaa: 141
- Jamtada: 93
- Jharkhand Armed Police: 850
|Name of posts||Armed police and police constable|
|Total number of posts||7129|
|Announced by||Jharkhand Police Department|
|Type of announcement||Recruitment|
|Job area||Anywhere in Jharkhand|
Jharkhand Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age will consider as on 01st August 2015.
- Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 35 years.
Jharkhand state 10th Pass out candidates can apply for said posts.
- Salary will be given to the candidate of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/-.
- Other allowance will applicable as per the terms and conditions of government.
The exam fee is Rs.200/- and SC/ST candidates are required to pay only Rs.50/-. Application form will not be accepted without paying examination fees. The examination fee is non-refundable.
The application fee will be accepted at any state bank of India branch. Extra Rs.11.40 required paying as bank charge by the candidate.
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Physical Test and Medical Test
- The questions will be asked in written exam of MCQ type. For each answer, 3 marks will be rewarded and for each wrong answer 01 marks will be the deducted.
Jharkhand police recruitment 2015 apply online
- Please obey the protocols for online registration.
- To fill online application form goes to the official site at www.jssc.in and click on Online Application for JCCE-2015.
- One candidate can apply for any single post and district.
- Make registration.
- As finish the registration you will get registration number on your email and Mobile number along with a password.
- Now login and Fill online application form with all required details.
- Upload the scanned photocopies and signature.
- Now save to registration form and log out from the current form.
- Now pay the fee requisite by the department.
- Two days after paying fee login again and submit an application form and take a printout.