IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016 notification released, Apply Online For IOCL Technician Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
IOCL Recruitment 2016: ADVT NO: MR/HR/RECT/APP/2016: IOCL is proposing to engage Apprentices at its Mathura Refinery at Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 / 1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines. Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. The consolidated stipend payable shall be as mentioned below or as revised (under the Act) from time to time (whichever is higher). Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment.
There are only two days left thereafter direct links will be disabled instantly. So please make online registration as fast as you can without waiting for last date. If you wanna choose last date for submission in such case you may face errors like heavy traffic load, server load and etc.
The online link will be disabled on 08-04-2016 so please be active and fill up online form as soon as possible and try if you can same thing today because on last day you may face server load problem heavy traffic problem. It is necessary otherwise you may left this chance and will not be eligible to apply after due date.
IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016
Out of 65 vacancies, 02 vacancies shall be reserved for Persons with Disabilities (Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)-One Arm or One Leg & Hearing Handicapped (HH) ) in Trade/Discipline Code No: A5 and (Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)-One Arm or One Leg only in Trade/Discipline Code No: A4 & A6.
Name of posts:
- Trade Apprentice(Attendant Operator – Chemical Plant): Discipline – Chemical
- A2 Trade Apprentice Discipline(Fitter) – Mechanical
- A3 Technician Apprentice: Discipline – Chemical
- A4 Technician Apprentice: Discipline – Electrical
- A5 Technician Apprentice: Discipline – Mechanical
- A6 Technician Apprentice: Discipline – Instrumentation
Total post: 65
Type of job: Govt Job
Announced by: IOCL
Location for Job: Mathura Refinery
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Latest Job Opening:
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31-03-2016 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, for the vacancies reserved for them).Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (upto 15 years for SC and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates).
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
- 12 Months / 18 months, as indicated against respective Trade/Discipline Codes.
- After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates may be considered for appointment / given due preference against vacancies in a regular post in respective disciplines, in terms of applicable guidelines / provisions.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test and personal interview. The written Test will be of two hours duration & would carry a weight age of 85%. The maximum weightage for the interview will be 15%.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process ie Written Test and Personal Interview and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjusted suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available on the following link:
- SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test / interview will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test/interview and back by the shortest route on production of the ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
How to Apply online For IOCL Mathura refinery recruitment 2016
- Log on to IndianOil website www.iocl.com
- Furnish particulars of personal details, educational details, communication details etc and such other information as sought in the online application format.
- Upload his/her Passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application Form in the system/website.
- Take a print of Registration Slip which will contain a registration number and keep it as your copy of proof of submission of application/registration other purpose connected to this recruitment process.
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 16-03-2016
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSIONOF ONLINE APPLICATION: 08-04-2016