IBPS Clerk CWE V Admit Card / Call Letter 2015 or IBPS CWE Clerk 5 Admit Card 2015 available to download at www.ibps.in
IBPS CWE 5 Admit Card 2015: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will soon declare most awaited hall ticket of Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerk V Preliminary Exam which will be organized in the month of December so all contenders who have searching for admission slips, those all are most welcome to download on their official website at www.ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection acronym is IBPS and it was started in the year of 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). As we know that in this institute organized Common Written Examination (CWE) for selection officers and clerks in 20 public sector and regional rural banks all our the country. Every year, the high authority members of IBPS has announced biggest recruitment drive in bank sector, i.e. IBPS Jobs 2015-16 and then start the selection procedure in step by step.
IBPS Clerk CWE V Admit Card 2015 Download
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Post Title: Clerk
Name of Exam: Common Written Exam (CWE-V)
Admit card / Call letter status: available to download from 13th November
Date of Examination: 05th/06th/12th/13th December, 2015
Official Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS CWE V Clerk Pattern
Total Number of Mark: 200
Time Duration: 120 Minutes
Question Type: MCQ Type Question
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Current Affairs
- Computer Awareness
IBPS CWE V Clerk Exam Syllabus
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Common Written Exam (CWE) for Preliminary & Main Exam and then Personal Interview for final selection.
Download IBPS Clerk 5 Admit Card 2015
- Visit the IBPS official portal: http://ibps.in as listed below link.
- Navigate to the home page, find out the link of Admit card of CWE V Clerk Exam 2015 and the open it.
- Enter all respective information on its empty fields like as Registration No, Application No and Birth Date (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Verify all the details carefully and then click the submit or go button.
- Wait a moment, your call letter will appear on the window screen.
- Download admission receipt and take print out for future reference.
Keep in Mind:
Candidates are advised to carry one xerox copy of E-admit card with valid one identity card i.e. Aadhar Card, Election Card, Pan Card, Driving License etc.
Strictly not allowed any type of electronics devices:
- Mobile Phone
- Log Table
- Calculator etc.
Please carry one Blue or Black ball pen as per requires.
Useful Dates to Remind:
- Pre-Exam Admit card availability date – 13.11.2015
- IBPS Clerk 5 preliminary Exam Date – 05/06/12/13 December, 2015
- IBPS Clerk Main Examination Date – 02/03.01.2016
- IBPS Clerk V Main Examination Admit card Release Date – In Month of Dec 2015
- IBPS CWE-V Clerk Main Exam Result Issue Date – Jan 2015