GSSSB Gujarat Revenue Talati Syllabus 2016 has been announced for mahesul Talati Bharti with exam pattern, date, model paper PDF at official site gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
GSSSB Gujarat Revenue Talati Syllabus 2016
AS per Advertisement No.GSSSB/201516/60 posted on(16 Dec 2015) the written exam syllabus for Revenue Talati recruitment exam has uploaded successfully in terms of Gujarat Revenue Talati Syllabus 2016 with paper pattern, study material and reference books.
The online registration is being under process for candidate till the 31st December 2015. If you are looking for online registration link may use this link Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti 2016.
The selection of Revenue Talati will base on the Competitive exam and Computer Proficiency Test. This exam will be as following:
- Type of Exam: Written Exam:
- Type of Paper: Optical Mark Reading(OMR)
- Paper Name: Paper 1
- Total Marks:100
- Time DurationL 01 Hour
Gujarat Talati Exam pattern/Scheme
|Gujarati Language||15||01 Hour(60Minutes)|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||15|
- Negative marking: For each wrong 0.25 marks will be deducted
- For each answer, one “E” options will be there for NOT Attempted. If you don’t want to choose any answer from options then choose “E” for this attempt negative marking system will not be applicable.
- Unselected answer will be coast of 0.25 marks
- A candidate who will clear written test call for Computer Proficiency Test.
Computer Proficiency Test Scheme and Pattern
|Name of Test||Marks|
|Gujarati Typing Test||20|
|English Typing Test||20|
|Prepare Presentation slide from given details||15|
|Prepare Excel Sheet and Mathematical equations answer||15|
|Spot error and spelling from given Word Document and fix it. Remove Comment, Spelling Check, Margin Setting, Insert Table, Text Higlisht||15|
|Send the email on Provide Mail ID||15|
- The test will be conducted in both Medium Gujarati and English.
- The typing speed with accuracy with at least 5000 key depressions not below then 5000.
Merit list for Revenue Talati
- For prepare merit list eligibility will be published by the department. For each and every category minimum eligibility for making their space in merit list is 40%.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the obtained marks in written examination and CPT after checking original mark sheet.
- No Viva-Interview will be conducted according to an advertisement.
Note: All the Gujarat Region candidate are invited to make online registration before the due date. Well, we hope you all will show you are interest against this advertisement. This is the special message for our all Gujarati candidate. Wish you all the best for selection as Revenue Talati Officer.