GPSC Professor Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 13 Posts at official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in:
As per below mentioned details commission is inviting online application form from the candidate as GPSC Professor Application form 2015 for professors class I posts in various governments engineering college. Check GPSC Recruitment 2015 important details for this recruitment procedure. Another information regarding category wise posts, age limit, application process fees is available at commission’s website at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
As per the advertisement no 48/2015-16 to the advertisement, no 55/2015-16 total 09 posts are only for the physically fitted candidate means no reservation for physically handicapped candidate. Commission is looking for a teacher of Mathematics, plastic engineering, rubber technology, productions engineering, industrial engineering, textile engineering, chemical engineering, and electronics & Communication engineering.
In case of above-prescribed education level candidate will not register for announced vacancies as above mentioned categories then other category nominees will get selected instead of them. The candidate who has studied in an abroad university is required to submit their certification which clarify that you have pursued education out of the country. A university is publishing grade instead of the percentage that type of applicant has to provide percentage calculation formula of their university with an application form.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment Notifications for Professor Job
Subject Wise posts:
- plastic engineering
- rubber technology
- productions engineering
- industrial engineering
- textile engineering
- chemical engineering
- electronics & Communication engineering.
- Name of posts: Professor
- Total number of posts: 13
- Announced by Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Job location: Government Engineering College
- Type of job: Govt job
- Official site:http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
Female reservation seat will be allocated to the male candidate in case of the female applicant not found. Reserved category candidate is eligible to apply for unreserved category seats meanwhile rules strictly follows as per the unreserved category rules. As on confirmation of registration, you have to send the application hard copy with necessary enclosures and post office e-payment duplicate challan to the particular address.
You can send your application via RPAD or Speed post or reach at commission’s office for hand to hand delivery. The form shall reach after the due date not to be accepted in any emergency. The last date for send application form is 17th October 2015. Address for the posts is Gujarat Public Service Commission, 01st Floor, Bahumali Bhavan, Lal Darwaja, Ahemdabad-380001.
Candidate shall not exceed 47 years of age as per the terms and condition of government.
The qualification depends on the type of posts so please read an official advertisement.
- Advertisement no 49/2015-16 to 55/2015-16
- Possess a Ph.D. in engineering or technology with bachelor’s and master’s degree in relevant branch in engineering or technology with first class or equivalent grade point either at Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree level obtained from any established university.
- Advertisement no 48/2015-16 to 55/2015-16
- The candidate has at least ten years combined or separate experience in the field of teaching or industry or research out of which at least five years should be at the level of an Associate professor.
Selected nominee will be get paid of Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay of Rs.10000/-.
Online Application for GPSC Professor Recruitment 2015
- Visit at an official site.
- Find out an apply online link from home page.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Take print out of application form.
- Send printed application along with necessary documents and post office e-payment challan to the below-mentioned address.
Address for the posts:
Gujarat Public Service Commission, 01st Floor, Bahumali Bhavan, Lal Darwaja, Ahemdabad-380001
- Last date to apply online: 08th October 2015
- Last date to accept hard copy of application: 17th October 2015