ESIC IMO Exam Syllabus 2015 or ESIC Insurance Medical Officer pattern, exam Date, previous year papers and study material available at www.esic.nic.in
ESIC IMO Syllabus 2015: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has published scheme of examination for the post of Insurance Medical Officers Grade II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries as under. Just a few days, the board has released new job advertisement in 450 empty positions for all candidates who have completed their required academic criteria and other factors.
As we know that ESIC is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. In Employees’ State Insurance scheme for all worker and their family available. The benefit is two type: First is medical benefits and Second is case benefits.
The online procedure has been started on its primary so all qualified candidates who have completed their required education qualification are able to submit their online form before the last date of accepting i.e. 10th November 2015 onwards.
Examination Writing Tips
Hello! Dear aspirants are advised to refer all quick tips should be common require bus so many aspirants who have exam stress fail to see their mistakes and those all are not clear in written test.
More Practice in Previous Year Papers: Pay attention! My friend first of all need to download their model paper and past year papers for understanding how to approach a question in an exam.
Refer all MCQ Questions Carefully: One of the major mistakes all candidates because the stress level is very high so that time every contender same mistake and wasted vital time.
Manage Your Time: Most important part of an examination. Once you have assigned a time limit for each question.
Download Scheme of Examination: –
- Shortlisted perspective will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview.
- The written examination shall comprise of paper 1 and paper 2 as under
- Objective type MCQ questions – 200 Marks
- Qualifying marks: 40% means 80 out of 200 marks for general category for reserved category 35% means 70 out of 200 marks
- Descriptive test in official language – 100 Marks
- Qualifying marks: The minimum marks will be 33% means 33 out of 100 for all categories.
Get More Information: ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment 2015
- Total marks: 50
Remember: Dear aspirants qualifying in Paper 1 objective test and Paper 2 descriptive test is official language will be considered for shortlisted for oral test (interview) on the basis of their performance in Paper 1.
- 40% (80 marks out of 200) for Unreserved (UR) category.
- 35% (70 marks out of 200) for SC/ST/OBC and Sub-Category (PWD).
Language for Paper
- Delhi NCR: Hindi
- Gujarat: Gujarati
- Haryana: Hindi
- Maharashtra: Marathi
- Punjab: Punjabi
- Tamil Nadu: Tamil
- Himachal Pradesh: Hindi
- Jharkhand: Hindi
- Kerala: Malayalam
Examination Centre: The written test for above state shall be conducted preferably at the state capital of the concerned State.
How to Download ESIC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Exam Syllabus 2015
- Applicants must be login to www.esic.nic.in or go to given below link.
- On the home page, click on Recruitment tab >> Apply online for recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2015.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
Dear candidates can Bookmark our educational portal by pressing CTRL+D and grab all latest information for Upcoming ESIC Jobs Notification, Government Jobs, Railway Jobs and Private Sectors and also you can follow all most popular social site like as FB, Twitter, Google Plus etc.