Assam PSC JAA Main Syllabus 2015 for Jr. Administrative Assistant Main Exam Pattern is out at apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission has uploaded syllabus for Jr. administrative Assistant main examination. The written exam paper pattern is available as Assam PSC JAA Main Syllabus 2015 on its official site. It is uploaded for those who qualify in the screening test held on 30th August 2015.
The merit list or expected cut off for screening test shortly upload by the official authority. This test was held on 30th August 2015 at various examination centers across the state. The Huge number of registered candidate had taken part in the preliminary test. Successful nominees will be shortlisted and instruction booklet for qualify candidate will be uploaded soon. This recruitment procedure shall comprise of four sections.
- Preliminary Screening Test: =100 Marks
- Written Examination: =300 Marks
- Computer Practical: =50 Marks
- Viva-Voce: =50 Marks
The main examination shall comprise of 4 sections such as Paper I- General English/General Knowledge/Quantities Aptitude, Paper II- Precis Writing & Drafting, Paper III- General Asamese/Alternative English, and Paper IV-Elementary Knowledge on Computer. Paper 1 & 2 having 100 marks weightage for each while remaining two paper having 50 marks weightage for each.
Assam PSC JAA Main Syllabus 2015 download PDF
Examination Scheme & Syllabus
|Paper||Subject||Description||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General English||Essay writing||100||3 Hours|
|General Knowledge||Current Events|
|History of Assam|
|Constitution of India|
|Quantitative Aptitude||HSLC standard|
|II||Precis Writing||Unseen passage||100||3 Hours|
|III||General Asamese/Alternative English||Note writing||50||2 Hours|
|Develop a story from|
|IV||Elementary Knowledge on Computer||
Assam Public Service Commission JAA Exam Syllabus
Elementary Knowledge on Computer:
APSC HELPDESK (Working Hours)
Rules Strictly Follow by Candidate
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving License, current ID card issued by educational Institutions, Voter ID Card at the time of Written Test and Viva-Voce Interview.
- The candidates should visit the Commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in off and on.
- If the Commission decides to hold written/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The eligible candidates shall have to download the attendance certificates/call letters from the APSC website.
- Canvassing by a candidate directly or indirectly either to the Chairman or Members of the Commission in respect of his/her candidature shall be treated as a disqualification.
For more details please visit the official website of the department. We are providing a direct link to check the syllabus of the examination. Date of exam and other dates pointed in the notification. Send us feedback by submitting the query in below comment box.