AP WDCW Recruitment 2015 along with application form and notification for 862 posts of Anganwadi Workers, Helpers Posts is available to apply now at www.wdcw.ap.nic.in.
Women Development and Child Welfare, Andhra Pradesh has declared job notice of AP WDCW Recruitment 2015 on at wdcw.ap.nic.in. Online application form is now available for 862 empty posts of Anganwadi Workers & Helpers. Department invited online application from Indian citizen belonging to a state of Andhra Pradesh. All local aspirants are suggested to apply for said posts without wasting of time.
The candidate should be a local married woman and they must complete 10th class. Nominees should have completed 21 years of age and not crossed 35 years of age as on 01st July 2015. Official authority reserves right to chance or canceled procedure at any time without any notice or prior intimation by the Chairman of Selection Committee of AWWs, Mini AWWs &Helpers.
AP WDCW Recruitment 2015
|AP Recruitment Notification|
|Name of posts||AWWs/AWHs|
|Total number of posts||862|
|Organization name||Women Development and Child Welfare|
|Type of job||Govt Job|
Positions wise posts
- Anganwadi Worker Posts: 140
- Anganwadi Mini Workers Posts: 11
- Anganwadi Helpers Posts: 711
WDCW AP Prakasham Recruitment 2015
Department has uploaded notification schedule for selection of AWWs, Mini AWWs and Helpers of ICDS projects in Prakasam district. The Special recruitment is for women candidate announced by the responsible members to filling up total 862 above mentioned posts. The applying candidate should be a local married woman only. No man candidate or unmarried female candidate can apply for this job.
We are describing the eligibility criteria so please read it carefully before filling online application form. Candidate should be able to hear and communicate with the children and women with the help of Hearing Aid (For deaf). Those are visually challenged who can perform all their duties without assistants. Female candidates seeking Govt Jobs After 10th class can utilize given below link to make registration.
AP WDCW Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age limit (As on 01st July 2015):
- The contestant should have complete 21 years of age and not complete 35 years of age.
- Lowe age relaxation from 21 years to 18 years: – If a candidate who has completed 21 years is not available, a candidate with 18 years of age may be considered for selection (18 to 35 years of age) (The above relaxation is only for SCs and STs habitations in General and Tribal areas and for posts reserved for SCs and STs only).
Essential education qualification:
10th pass female candidate should apply for announced vacant posts.
- Written exam
Procedure to fill AP WDCW Anganwadi Application Form 2015
- Open official site.
- Download notification and read it carefully.
- Go to download application form link.
- Fill the form with all valid data.
- Join the necessary documents or certificate with the form.
- Send the application to valid address before the due date.
- The form shall reach after due date rejected.
Address for the post:
The Project Director, Dist. Women and Child Development Agency, Ongole.
- Markapuram Division: 27th October 2015
- Kandukuru Division: 29th October 2015
- Ongole Division: 31st October 2015
Last date for accept application: 15th October 2015