AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 Apply online application form 221 vacancies of Professor Posts at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in:
The Engagement notice has been proclaimed by the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 on its primary web page at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. AIIMS required best and intelligent candidates for 221 various designations. AIIMS Online Application Form 2015 uploaded for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Additional Professor Designation which will be filled on the basis of written examination and interview round.
The AIIMS are a group of public medical colleges of higher education. It has been authorized by Act of parliament as Institution of National Importance. These group of colleges’ intake the students for higher education in the medical discipline. AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the AIIMS groups of medical colleges. It was set up on 31st January 2004 is located in Jodhpur. As started the first academic session in campus huge number of students had taken admission in that year.
Check Also: Latest Government Jobs
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015
All the employment hopefuls who are satisfying the base prerequisite of qualification criteria are most invited to fill the online application structure. The application structure will be submitted with necessary details most recent by 14 September 2015. As this job gives you lots of responsibility willing nominees should have higher education degree in relevant discipline. Recruitment cell may be favored experienced competitors too.
The application charge must be paid by the competitors through NEFT/Online Transfer before submission of application form else it would not be substantial and unaccepted. Any omission in the application form should lead to dismissal of candidature at any phase of a procedure.
AIIMS Jodhpur Professor Application Form
Name of the posts:
- Associate Professor-61
- Assistant Professor-87
- Additional Professor-36
|Name of the posts||Professor|
|Total number of posts||221|
|Announced by||All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur|
|Type of Job||Teaching Field|
AIIMS Professor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- There are no minimum age criteria, but candidates should have a maximum age of 50 years.
- The upper age criteria will be relaxed as per the terms and conditions of government. It is already written in the official notification so please read it carefully.
Required degree or qualification
- Posts wise education criteria are different which available in employment notice. Nominees must fulfill the minimum requirement of education criteria.
- As this job contains higher responsibility you should have higher education degree in relevant discipline.
Application Fee Structure:
- General and OBC: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-.
- PHD category candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
The payment of application fees should be paid through NEFT/Online Transfer to this bank account AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment, Bank of Baroda, Saving Account No. 18720100014715, IFSC Code BARB0INDJO.
Method of selection:
The selection will be aimed to fill the empty place on the basis of interview. After assessment of application form nominees will be shortlisted which will update on the same site here.
- Post no 1: Rs.37400/- to 67000/- plus grade pay of Rs.10500/-.
- Post no 2: Rs. 37400/- to 67000/-plus grade pay of Rs.9000/-.
- Post no 3: Rs.15600/- to 39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 8000/-.
- Post no 4: Rs. 37400/- to 67000/- plus grade pay of Rs.9500/-.
How to fill AIIMS Jodhpur Professor Application Form 2015?:
- Open the web portal at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in which is the official website.
- Find out Online Application link from home page.
- Select the post name which you want to apply.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Verify details and then click on submit button.
- Save the computer generated Registration number or Confirmation number which can be useful to download admit card for the interview round.
- Take a print out for further usage in future.
Last date for online submission of application form: 14th September 2015